Monday, March 28, 2011

Cosco Fun Sport Play Yard, Wild Adventure

       I love the Play Yard. I love the price. I love the fact that it packs up neatly & you can take it away anywhere w/you. It's big enough for baby to play in for a few mnts & nap in. It can be moved easily & effortlessly. 
       The only things I didn't like is that it is a bit hard to set up & about an 1 1/2 too wide to go through a bedroom door. Once its set up it has to be taken down to take it from room to room for it won't fit through a bedroom door. It's ok for a 1 1/2 & under but for a 2 year old they will climb out of it. We take it on outings, he naps where we can see him and he is not on the ground. I just don't care to set it up myself. When our friends come over w/their baby they put their son in it to nap but when he wakes up he climbs out. This is why I know that when our son is about 2 he will most likely be doing the samething. Who knows maybe even before. I hope this helps.

Cosco Fun Sport Play Yard, Wild Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment